Overweight? Yo Yo Dieter? Ashamed of Your Weight?
You’re in the right place if this describes you:
- Long to be a normal weight
- Feel more drastic measures might be the answer, like lap band surgery
- Lose and regain the same weight over and over
- Feel desperate to lose weight because your doctor recommended it or loved ones have expressed concern
- Long term weight loss feels hopeless and unattainable
I can help you:
- Stop the diet madness so you can lose weight and keep it off
- Feel you’re in control of food rather than it controlling you
- Master the weight control “mystery” that feels so elusive to you
- Feel good about your body and yourself
What’s the next step?
Setup a free, no obligation consultation so you can get all the information you need about the program to decide if it’s right for you.
How it Works
The Anderson Method is a highly structured, yet individualized weight management program that helps you “reprogram” habits and automatic behavior so that permanent weight loss becomes habitual. It’s a program for permanent weight loss, a therapy proved superior to diets and exercise plans.
This program is different than anything you’ve done before. There aren’t any secrets, tricks or gimmicks. There’s nothing special you have to eat or avoid.
Want to learn more?
Setup a free, no obligation consultation so you can get all the information you need about the program to decide if the program is right for you and I can determine if you’d be a good candidate.
You’ve already taken the first step by coming to this site and reading more.
Take the next step to begin to live the life you want, in the healthy body you long to have.
Lynne Coon, MS — counselor serving communities in the greater Portland metropolitan area including: Portland, Vancouver, Lake Oswego, Tigard, Tualatin, Beaverton, Milwaukie, Oregon City, Hillsboro, Forest Grove, King City, West Linn, Wilsonville, Gresham, Troutdale, Scappoose, St Helens, Camas, Brush Prairie, Battle Ground, and Multnomah County, Clackamas County, Washington County and Clark County